Meet Single Norwegian Men - Open To Chat


Hans, 70

Vestnes, Møre og Romsdal, Norway

Seeking: Female 35 - 60

woman,,18- 65year..curvy sweet warm, and naughty

i am a hardworking man. I like swimming, having fun at beaches. ROMANTIC. I like 6 better then jogging. I hot and very passionate for my woman. I am open minded. I dislike hiding. I like to show feeling, love hot good sex with the right woman, much and often. like travel, fishing camping, riding bike. I respect woman..



Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway

Male / Divorced

Seeking Female 26 - 50 For: Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Long Term Relationship

I’m a warm-hearted and adventurous person who values genuine connections. I enjoy exploring the outdoors, traveling to new places, and spending quality time with friends and family. Staying active and embracing life’s little moments are important to me.

3 Comments

Please be respectful. No spam or offensive language

Previous Post Next Post